Warranty and Refund
Terms and conditions
We want you to be extremely satisfied with your shopping experience with Forge 97. We are committed to ensuring that your rights under the consumer protection act (CPA 2008) are respected and honoured.
Returns and Refund policy
Our policy lasts thirty (30) days. If thirty (30) days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. In a case in which we supplied the consumer with the incorrect or defective product(s), we will gladly replace that or those product(s). In the case in which the consumer changes their mind after buying a product we will charge you for collection fees and 15% levy of the value of the product for re-stocking. Refunds can be either a store credit or replacement of those products.
If we send you the wrong order, we will send our courier to come and collect the product at no charge to you. Please make sure that that product is not used and in its original packaging. In the case that you order is correct; however, it is missing some accessories or parts, we can either send those accessories or parts missing or collect and re-deliver one which has all the parts.
We do not refund the following:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products (such as antivirus software)
- Some health and personal care items
- We do not refund shipping fees
- Collection fees
- Limited time only products
- Special request products
- Items which have been damaged, have liquid, oils, burns, tears etc
- Special packaged products such as gifts
- Void seal broken or tampered with
- Modified products
- Products that are missing the original packaging and or accessories
- Used items that show wear and tear
- Clearance products or products being discontinued
- Services rendered such as consultations, laptop service fees etc
- Products which have been damaged or broken because of the negligence of the customer
- Where the goods have been damaged by Force Majeure, or an act of God such as inclement weather, natural disaster, power failure, electrical surges or circumstances outside of Forge97’s control.
- Forge 97 (Pty) Ltd. reserves the right to hold the Customer liable for delivery charges in the event of one or more of the above circumstances being the reason for the return of the goods
- Forge 97 (Pty) Ltd. reserves the right not to process exchanges for any reason whatsoever, subject to sections 55 and 56 of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008, as amended. Should a customer, consumer or user be unhappy with the colour, type, spec or quality of goods supplied, Forge 97 shall process a cash refund or store credit to the customer which may be used for the purchase of other goods on the website or online platform.
Preparing your order for a return
Please do not send back your order to the manufacture should you have any problems, kindly get in touch with us. Please ensure the following when returning your product(s):
- Make sure that the product(s) is packaged neatly and safely
- Indicate your order number
- Ensure that all accessories, parts are in the box
- Retain the collection slip as proof of collection
Once we have received the return, we will inspect and get in touch with the customer with regards to the way forward regarding refund or replacement etc
It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Our products come with different warranties.
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 1 year
In the case that a customer’s warranty on their product expires, we unfortunately will not issue any warranty claims against that product. It is very important that you retain the original box in which the product came in; should the box not be available we will not be able to honour any warranty claims.
The latest terms and conditions set out above are the ones which will be in effect and enforced. By using our website, contacting us, subscribing to our newsletter, or engaging with our social media pages means that you accept our terms and conditions. This policy will be amended from time to time.
Should you need any assistance, kindly get in touch by sending an email at email@example.com or calling us on 081 491 9965
Kindly complete refund application to receive a refund. Click here